Sunday 8 January 2012

Introduction to Mediocre Minds

The word “mediocre” is defined in the oxford dictionary as “adequate or acceptable.” It is said that we use only 10% of our human brain, yet we have an unlimited capacity to learn. Therefore how much knowledge do we really have? Is our IQ leaning toward the left on a normal distribution scale, are we statistically infrequent or mediocre?

We all have opinion on everything. Some of us have very strong opinions. Others have not-so-strong opinions. And then there are those who say they have no opinion, which I presume is some kind of opinion. I believe that I am highly opinionated even if it means that I come across as passionate or erroneous.

My blog will feature many topics which I hope will form into discussions, so that you all can develop to be a fountain of knowledge as I....Did I mention I’m a tad narcissistic?   

No comments:

Post a Comment